Croydon College has invested £60 million in recent years to ensure that we offer you the best, state-of-the art facilities in the region. This includes outstanding physical and online resources for you to learn and practise skills in a wide range of academic and vocational areas, and incorporates the first class teaching and facilities of the Croydon School of Art.
Here are just a few examples of our top quality teaching and learning facilities:
- Lee Stafford Hair and Beauty Academy, including hairdressing and spa therapy salons.
- Chefs Restaurant, Bar and Coffee Lounge.
- Parfitt Gallery, showing a range of student and external art exhibitions.
- Light, airy and spacious classrooms and lecture theatres.
- Brand new science labs.
- Top quality IT suites.
- Industry standard construction, engineering and motor vehicle workshops.
- Specialist photography, film and animation equipment.
- Dedicated performance theatre and sound recording studio.
In addition to the outstanding teaching and learning resources within each curriculum area you will have access to a range of other exciting features including:
- A modern three-storey Library and Learning Resource Centre for personal and group studies.
- Over 1,500 PCs, Apple Macs, tablets and laptops dedicated for student use.
- Fast and free Wifi to help with your studies.
- One of the best online learning platforms in the country (Moodle) that you can access from your PC, phone or tablet.
- Student common room with pool tables, table tennis, games consoles, board games and newspapers available for relaxing during your break time.
- Student Refectory and Café as well as access to Chefs Restaurant and Coffee Lounge for a variety of food options.
- Employability Hub for all things work-related, including finding temporary and part-time work, work experience, CV support, mock interviews and professional networking opportunities.
- Croydon College Conference Centre.
The College building provides a safe, secure, inclusive environment right in the heart of Croydon with excellent road, rail and tram links right on its doorstep.
If you would like to have a look around our amazing facilities for yourself please pop in to one of our open events.
There's more to come too, with further significant investment planned to transform the west end of the building into a new 'innovation and enterprise walk' to support learning and employability with the very latest technology and expert industry links.