Thank you for taking time to visit our job vacancies page. Here you can find out more about us what it's like to work at Croydon College as well as searching and applying for current vacancies.
Why you should work for us
Croydon College is a great place to work. Exciting things happen for staff here and we’re in a strong position with the Ofsted judgement of being ‘Good with Outstanding Features’, the recent accolade of the Queen’s Award for Volunteering and an SFA financial health rating of ‘Good’. We take a keen interest in the development of all our staff, who receive a great benefits package along with competitive salaries. We achieved the Investors in People Silver Standard and this demonstrates our commitment to investing in our staff and their futures.
We are located right in the heart of Croydon and with a diverse and lively student body, there’s always something going on. Croydon itself is a distinctive and diverse place and it is about to undergo the biggest development and regeneration programme since the 1960s, with £3bn of investment over the next five years, building an exciting future for those that live and work here. What’s more, Croydon has affordable housing and great transport links, such as central London 12 minutes away and Brighton 38 minutes away by train.
We’d welcome your application, so that you have the chance to join us and take part in our ambitious plans for the College, its staff and students. If you don’t see something now in the roles currently advertised, we are always interested in hearing from you if you want to use your talent and skills in a paid or voluntary capacity in the College. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register an interest and would welcome a discussion.
Making your application
Once you’ve found a role you wish to apply for, please read these notes to make sure your application does you justice and provides you with the best possible chance of getting an interview.
Application Guidance Notes
In addition to the salary package there are many additional benefits the College offers to all staff.
- Defined benefits pension schemes (Teachers Pensions for academic staff and Local Government Pension Scheme for business support staff).
- 37 days annual leave for academic staff and managers and 27 days annual leave for business support staff.
- Annual season ticket loans.
- On-site Lee Stafford Academy Hair and Beauty Salon offering hairdressing, beauty and complementary therapies at competitive prices.
- Eye-care vouchers.
- Childcare vouchers via Sodexho.
- Access to the College Library.
- Supported attendance at external activities and events such as conferences, seminars and professional development studies.
- Refreshment facilities including the Urban Café and Chefs restaurant.
- Discounted parking daily rate and preferential season ticket rates in the NCP Croydon Fairfield Halls car park. Season ticket holders pay for working days but benefit from unlimited daily usage for 365 days of the year.
If you have any questions or would like to talk to someone about any of this information or any of our current job vacancies please contact our Human Resources Team on:
Phone: 020 8760 5938