We work closely with School Teachers, Heads of Year and Career Advisers and we’re happy to provide you with impartial information, advice and guidance for your students.
- If you would like prospectuses and application forms for your students, email us your requirements at email@example.com or phone us on 020 8686 5700.
- We can support you by attending your IAG, careers, options and parents’ evenings/events, email us details of your events at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 020 8686 5700.
- If your school already has a Sixth Form, we can help you with alternative provision for students who want to study subjects you do not currently offer. Did you know that we also offer a broad range of Sussex University degrees through the University Centre Croydon (UCC) and can also support your Sixth Form students in their progression by hosting independent advice and guidance (IAG) talks and workshops?
- We can host IAG visits and tours of the College, with short presentations for student groups; taster sessions may also be included, email us details of your requirements at email@example.com or phone us on 020 8686 5700.
- The College has several Open Events throughout the year, which your students and their parents/guardians are welcome to attend. College application forms can be handed in at these events.
10 reasons for your students to study with us at Croydon College:
- Croydon College is graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- We have excellent pastoral care
- We have smaller class sizes
- We offer Higher Education and degree courses are validated by the University of Sussex and approved by the QAA
- Our lecturers are industry experts with great links to their profession.
- We have state-of-the-art facilities
- We are in a central Croydon location with great transport links
- We offer a wide range of courses and Apprenticeships
- There are year-round student and enrichment activities
- We are a UNICEF ‘Rights Respecting’ institution.