City & Guilds START IT
The Entry Level 3 Award for IT Users aims to meet the needs of candidates who want to work with computers and have little or no experience with IT. This will enhance their employment opportunities or career progression where IT use will be needed.
Topics covered on the course will include:
- Computer Basics.
- Computer Security and Privacy.
- Word Processing
City and Guilds START IT (ITQ) - Award for IT Users (Entry 3).
- Referral from the Job Centre
- Entry Level 3 for Literacy and Numeracy.
- Basic Mouse Skills
- An assessment which will identify any support that may be required.
- Discussion on a one-to-one basis to ensure the candidate understands the course.