International office


We know that for those coming to study at Croydon from overseas, this may be your first stay away from home and we want to ensure you receive the support and guidance you may need. The International Office should be your first point of contact. We're here to provide friendly expert advice about issues affecting international students, including orientation, immigration, and assisting students who need to apply for or extend their Tier 4 (general) visas.

In addition, the International Office is responsible for assigning Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS), which is a mandatory requirement for all Tier 4 students.

We're open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday (except public holidays and when the College is closed to staff and students).

You can call the International Office on +44 (0) 20 8760 5925 or contact them by email at


There are a variety of options available: we are happy to advise on which may be the best for you.

Homestay: this is for students who prefer to live in a warm, friendly family environment in someone's home. We can put you in touch with families who welcome our students into their homes and will give you insight into the British way of life. All homestays comply with the British Councils Homestay Code of Practice.

Hostels: These are a great option for short-stay students who want to be in a central location and live independently.

Shared accommodation: The College can help you to find a flat or house that's suitable for your needs.

Halls of Residence: these are for independently minded students who want to live close to central London and enjoy all the attractions a global city has to offer whether that's sight-seeing, theatre and concerts, shopping and nightlife or a mixture of all three! Halls of residence are self-catering and you can come and go as you please.

We offer accommodation at two Halls of Residence for you to choose from:

1. Furzedown Village Halls of Residence

Croydon College and University Centre Croydon International students are offered discounted rates at Furzedown Village Halls of Residence. You would pay only:

  • £250 refundable deposit 
  • £250 admin fee
  • £170 per week for the en-suite rooms or £150 per week for the standard single rooms

To book accommodation at Furzedown Village Halls of Residence please complete the form below and return it to

Furzedown Village Student Information Form

2. Liberty House Halls of Residence 

Liberty House Halls of Residence are based in two separate accommodation blocks; St John Street and Sebastian Street.

 A price list for Liberty House Halls of Residence is available ​here and to book this accommodation please click here.


Getting to the College: airport pick-up

We can provide a friendly, efficient service for individual students and groups. Call the International Office on +44 (0) 20 8760 5925 or contact us by email at to arrange pick-up.